Friday, May 8, 2015

{7QT} Things My Cat Should Get Me For Mother's Day

This is the love of my life, Giles.

 
 
He's not quite a year old, sassy, snuggly, bitey sometimes, and so freaking adorable that it's our favorite topic of conversation. "Isn't Giles soooo cute?" "He's SO cute." "I just want to eat him, he's so cute." Andddd, repeat.
 
 
I've been asking the husband for days what Giles has planned for Mother's Day for me. I might not have human babies (yet) but I'm definitely his mama. I have a feeling this isn't enough to warrant a card and gift, but here's 7 things that my cat should get me for Mother's Day if he wants me to continue dealing with his vomit and antics.
 
 



1. A custom illustrated portrait... how adorable is this?
InkLaneDesign on Etsy
2. A hot stone massage... but a good one. Not from a chain like Massage Envy, no way. I want the spa experience. I really love Hand and Stone Massage in Greensboro/Winston Salem.

3. A tiny embroidery necklace... I love Call Her Happy (Etsy) and even purchased a custom rosette necklace for my grandma for Mother's Day. This cat necklace is so sweet and would remind me that despite his obvious goal of infecting me with cat scratch fever, Giles loves me.


4. An "Avengers" skirt... no, this movie wasn't as good as the last, but I for whatever reason am super into the Avengers. I especially love Black Widow and it pains my heart that we don't have a Black Widow film because I need to see it. I need to know her story! I guess I could probably just google it. This cheery print would make me feel happy and silly and like I too am a crime fighting superhero.

From the Etsy shop PicknMix
 
5. Uninterrupted time to watch Orphan Black... I'm in the middle of the second season (streaming for free on Amazon with Prime!) and it's one of the best series I've ever seen. Cults, bioethics, clones... it just keeps getting more and more interesting.

6. Expensive beauty products that I don't really need... specifically, I want Blinc mascara. It's more expensive than I spend on mascara typically but it also creates LITTLE TUBES AROUND EACH EYELASH. I don't even understand what that means, but I want to try it.

 
7. Snuggles without scratching... if you have a kitten, you understand. He's cute but deadly.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms! I'm taking my mom, grandma, and aunt to dinner Saturday and to the movies Sunday. Then I have another grandmother to visit who is in rehab after surgery AND the husband's side of the family. It's always a busy day!


Linking up with This Ain't the Lyceum.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS